Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Catching Up

Even though two weeks have went by without me writing, not much has happened. As of now, I am going to therapy 3 days a week for at least 2 hours. I am to 115 degrees, after last week not gaining any extra degrees. Jeff and I did go to Florence two weekends ago, and got to see Amy and Foster and I got to hang out with Kristi and Jenny. On the way to Florence, J and I went through some storms and then when it stopped...there was a rainbow. Couldn't resist...had to take a picture!

Rainbow after the storm :)
Finally this weekend, Jeff and I helped shell peas! My mom does everything for everybody, and doesn't ask anything in return. So, when she went out of town for a day, J & I decided to mow her yard, and both of my grandmothers so that would be one less thing she would have to worry about. LOVE YOU, MOM!!


Shelling peas!
Hope you have a terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment