Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Fall!

Well, I realize that after my knee surgery I fell of the "bandwagon" on updating my blog. With work slowing down, I am going to make a conscious effort to keep it updated! I am finally through with therapy, although I have a long way to go before I am back to "normal". I have started working back out for the first time since before surgery in...MAY! I forgot how much better you feel when you eat healthier and exercise. I have done quite a bit of traveling for work these last couple of months, and glad I am done for the rest of the year. I will give a brief update through pictures...

The above picture is near and dear to my heart. Help spread the word and help save a life! Love you mom!!

Work trip to Nashville, and got to eat with Dori! LOVE YOU!

Jeff and I at the MSU/Auburn game

Got to see my old roomie, Jenn!
Got to visit Kristi and Jenny in Florence!


My husband surprised me with this beautiful setup! LOVE HIM!!
FINALLY, I made my very first banana pudding for Jeff's baseball reunion this past Saturday night. It was a hit! As you probably remember, Jeff doesn't think I know a thing about cooking (which is a good way of having to cook all the time, lol)

One last thing, HAIL STATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment