Friday, April 20, 2012

Home!

"There is no place like home!" I always forget this saying, until I stay away from home.

 Let's see it all started last week with Jennifer's wedding extravaganza. What fun we had! First was the bridesmaid lunch on Friday, with the rehearsal that night and the wedding Saturday. What a beautiful day it turned out to be, and a gorgeous bride she was.
Jennifer Johnson Allen
Sunday came and I had to start packing for my work trip to Orlando. Had a successful trade show, although would of loved to of enjoyed the city. I did get to meet customers and talk to prospects (which is great)! Worked LOOONG hours and figured out which shoes I won't be taking to the next one.

Our booth set-up
I missed my husband VERY much and was very happy to see him last night. He is usually off on Fridays, and I will tell you I had to make myself climb out of bed this morning. I still feel jet lagged, and praying I stay well. The last picture was the last night we were there, we actually got to enjoy a great dinner on the terrace then got to listen to Michael Cavanaugh.
Enjoying our last night!

Back to work I go! Jeff has made plans for us to go "shopping" this weekend. If we find something to purchase, I will be sharing with you on Monday ;) Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment