Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Love and Marriage

J has been working 10 to 16 hour days for 6 days and counting. When I woke up this morning I had a little happy. Picture is below. He is truly the greatest and I am so blessed to have him in my life. The past weekend consisted of showers (pictures below) and Jeff working. Definitely ready for some time with him. If you read this Squinty, I LOVE YOU and appreciate all you do for us!



The showers were for my friend, Jennifer, who is getting married in 11 days!!

Jessica, JENNIFER, Kim and Megan
and the second shower is for my brother in law, soon to be sister in law and niece, Jared and Kayla. They will be tying the knot on April 28th! Jeff and I are so excited to have them join our family.
The following pictures are in sequence. The card read, "Welcome to our family, Kailey. We love you! Jeff and Kim"

Kailey SO excited to open her gift



She got a bracelet with a "K" on it!

She was proud :)























I also found a link I want to share with you, it gives 25 tips on marriage. I plan on printing it out and framing it. Click here, you WON'T be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment