Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Honeymooner's

Our honeymoon was amazing (minus me getting food poisoning our last night)! We drove to Florida and on Monday got on a cruise that sailed towards the Bahamas. Ah, I can remember the thought of, "I don't have to talk to anyone for a week!" And let me say that after being on the phone (which felt like nonstop) for the past 5 months trying to get everything planned and put together, it was much needed.

On to the cruise, although the weather was cooler than normal and we napped a good bit, it was the most amazing time (minus our wedding) that I have had to date. I watched Jeff gamble a little, we went to production shows, we ate...ate...and ate some more, was invited to eat with the captain of the ship, walked on the most beautiful beaches and even got to bask in the sun on our last day!

Nassau, Bahamas
Coco Cay, Bahamas
Last night on the cruise
Mr and Mrs Schafer at the Captain's dinner
The 3 couples with the Captain
Monarch of the Seas from Royal Caribbean


After returning back to the states and me being sick, my lovely husband drove the whole way (minus an hour) home. "For better or for worse"...he wasn't aware that was coming so soon! :) Pulling in our driveway never felt so good. After getting my strength back I had to tackle getting my "Thank You" lists ready and also put up Christmas, wedding and honeymoon stuff! Now as husband and wife, we want to thank everyone who took time out of their busy lives to spend it celebrating with us. For those of you who could not make it, we miss you all VERY much and look forward to seeing you in 2012!



1 comment: