Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mr. & Mrs.

The wedding festivities started on Wednesday night by hanging the Christmas lights across the building, followed by family coming in on Thursday and running around trying to get as much done as possible. Come rehearsal time on Friday, I was done worrying about anything that needed to be done. I had previously told myself that anything that wasn't done before that time, I was not going to stress over and I didn't. I lounged around with family and friends after the rehearsal, slept in on our wedding day and then visited some more. After finally getting my hair and make up done, pictures started. Jeff and I were not the traditional bride and groom. We decided we wanted to take all the pictures before the (short and sweet) ceremony. So, Jeff and I met in the sanctuary with only our photographer to see each other for the first time, which was one of the sweetest moments. The ceremony was conducted by my uncle who did an amazing job and filled it with l.o.v.e. Then very unexpectedly, Jeff surprised me with a dip for our "first kiss" as husband and wife.


Headed to the ceremony, Jeff and I got to walk in before anyone got there and I must say it was beautiful. It was more than I dreamed up in my head! We then got taken upstairs where we got to eat the delicious food before anyone arrived. The night was followed with dancing and spending time with the ones we love!


I have to thank Harding Catering, The Grass Shop, Brooke Dean's Photography and Jay's Karaoke & DJ, along with Ashley, Kristen, Kristi, Chad, Jeff, my mom and the rest of my bridesmaids (y'all rock)! Below are a few shots of our wedding day, ENJOY! (Click on the pictures to enlarge).




























No comments:

Post a Comment