Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Little of This & That

Well, as of this weekend, J and I bought a vehicle. I have had my car for 9 years, and it has been almost like losing a child. I know that sounds silly and J makes fun of me, but I am a sentimental person. Luckily we are keeping Maggie, yes, it even has a name!


Anyway, I think this has been the most stressful thing I have done in my life. I am already an anxious person, and this has not made it any easier. I am told that each week that passes by, it will get better. We will see!

Enough about that. Jared and Kayla are hitched! It was a great weekend, and was much more enjoyable being able to spend it with family. When it's your wedding, it's harder to do that. Here are a couple of pictures I took with my phone (which is why the quality is horrible), but will post professional ones later.

J's grandad
J's Granny and cousin Zach
Jared's cake, how cute!
Kayla ended up with a little cake in her hair, thanks to Jared
So, after all the wedding festivities, we spent the rest of the weekend spending it with family. I finally got to meet some more of Jeff's cousins, and they were a blast. We are planning a trip to San Antonio to visit!

Going back to work on Monday was hard on the both of us, not to mention stressed about just buying a vehicle. So, when I got off on Tuesday I ran home to make J a good home cooked meal...chicken and ritz cracker casserole! Not sure if he was starving or if it was truly as good as I though it was. ;)


That's it for today! Hope you all have had a great week so far, and I do plan to blog more now that things are dying down. 

J&K


No comments:

Post a Comment