Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend

Hope you all had a great Mother's Day weekend. We celebrated with J's mom on Saturday and my mom on Sunday. It was great to spend it with two amazing women, who have impacted my life greatly. I know everyone says that their mom is the best, but I, hands down, have the best. I pray that one day I am a fraction of the mom she has been to me.

 I am also very thankful for Jeff's mom for multiple reasons, but the most important being that she raised an incredible son, who I get to spend the rest of my life with. He treats me like the queen I am, lol!! Yes, Jeff, I am a QUEEN! ;)
I had our picture framed for them both. Shout out to Kristi for making the frames!
Sorry I could not get this picture to turn the right way...
I made personalized cards for both mothers from Shutterfly!
I forgot to mention that I made HOMEMADE biscuits this weekend. They were pretty good, definitely going to perfect them!

----------------
Well, I was going to make this strictly about mother's day, but went to have an MRI on my knee this morning. Dr. Jones did NOT come back with good news. I tore my ACL!! Let me add that I tore my ACL in the other knee when I was in high school, and I haven't forgotten the pain I endured. With that said, I am still in shock. I want to fast forward the months of surgery and PT by. Oh well, no time or need to dwell. Have a great rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment