Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

Hope you all had a fabulous holiday weekend! I know that we did. Friday night, J and I went on a date. It was long overdue. Drove to Starkville to eat at Mugshots, then rode around campus to see the changes and finally we HAD to stop by Coldstone to get some ice cream! To finish the night, we rented "The Vow". We were not fans of how it ended, but thought it was a good movie! The rest of the weekend was filled with soaking up the sun and spending it with family.
Kailey showing me her watermelon ;)
Our families have had some hard times (as in sickness) it seems the last several months. So,I need to ask that you say a prayer for our families, whether you are religious or not. We would greatly appreciate it.

I found a couple of pictures from our wedding that I thought I would share, I hope it puts a smile on your face as it did mine!


There were many more candid shots, but for some odd reason it's not letting me post. So, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment