Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Food & Pre-op

I know the title of the post sounds delightful (in my sarcastic voice)! So got off work yesterday and ran to Kroger to pick up a few things, and decided to buy some jalapenos to make a little appetizer Katy taught me when we were visiting once. Got home put on a frozen pizza, yes, a frozen pizza! I wanted to focus on making the jalapeno appetizers, don't judge! Recipe calls for room temperature cream cheese spooned inside a jalapeno cut in half (make sure to take the seeds out). After you get that done, wrap it in bacon. Anything is good with bacon wrapped around it! Below is a picture of it. I had to walk away from the stove. I couldn't stop eating them!

Today I had to go in and get my pre-op orders, which meant I had to go to the hospital and get blood work done. Anyone who knows me, knows I pass out. My mom did volunteer to come, in case I did end up passing out. I told her that I have been doing better, so there wasn't any need of her taking off work. Let's just say it was very bad. I remember telling her that I was about to pass out. Next thing I know, I have a woman hovered over me, shaking me and yelling my name. By the time I came to, I had 5 woman in that room. Without going into too much detail, I will just say I was tense, my veins rolled and she tried digging to get it. I already have a bruise. Now, that I am exhausted, I am ready to get home to rest. Just think, I will have to deal with this in the coming weeks with my surgery. So, please pray for my strength...I am going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment