Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend Windup

Ended last week with meeting a group of college friends to eat and to catch up! After lots of different topics and a great meal, I headed home. So glad that I have a great husband who wants me to spend time with my friends. Below is a picture of most of us! It is amazing how you can just pick up where you left off! Love you girls!!


Saturday came and before I knew it it was time to get ready for the Thompson wedding, which was fabulous! There is nothing like being with great company, eating great food, and being entertained by family! ;) I am definitely blessed!

J & I with the lovely couple
Not sure what I would do without him!
This will probably be my last post for a week (at least)! I will be going in for my surgery on Wednesday, and will post an update as soon as I feel up to it. I will also post pictures of my progress, as J pushes me to full health! ;) Please keep us in your prayers in the coming days and weeks!
Love,

J&K

No comments:

Post a Comment