Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sweet Smiles and Loving G's

Well, time has gotten away with me. Sorry it has taken me so long to write another post. Things have been busy! Got back from Texas and hit the ground running. I put together a conference for some of our customers. I must say that ended up to be a success. Now, we are taking it on the road! I think in total I will have planned 10 conferences by the end of the year. I am not sure if you are aware of how much goes into one much less 10.

Well, Jamie and Wes came home the day before we left for Texas. So, I didn't truly get to visit until after my conference. He has grown so much and is in love with his mom! Look at that sweet, sweet smile. I could just eat him up.
Also, I finally got a picture of Jeff and I with his grandparents. They "adopted" me the first time they met me. I remember crying when I left their house the first time, not knowing whether or not J and I would become something. They have been as great as my own grandparents! Love them!!
I will be heading to the orthopaedic clinic tomorrow to get my pre-op done for my surgery next week. Yes, NEXT WEEK! It has seemed like it has creeped by, but now that it is here I feel as though it got here awfully quick. I don't like the anticipation of what's to come. Oh well, enough on that. Have a great Tuesday! I will let you know how everything goes!

P.S. Congrats to Andy and Aneshia! They will be getting married this Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment