Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

"Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." -Robert Heinlein

I had to start today with that quote. Before any of you think this is going to be a "mushy" post, you are wrong. But I will start by saying Happy Valentine's Day from J and I!



I couldn't just choose one topic to talk about, so here goes...
I pretty much gave J what I posted originally, I did change out a couple of things but forgot to upload the pictures (SORRY). I did get a surprise myself, a new charm for my Pandora bracelet. To me the bracelet is as important as my rings. Jeff bought me the bracelet and every single charm on it. Plus that is also how he proposed (by giving me an "S" charm), which is why I decided to wear it on our wedding day.

This past weekend turned to be very windy and cold. I woke Jeff up about 3 in the morning because I heard something that sounded like it had dropped in the house. After J got his gun and walked through the house, and we were both back in bed...I heard it again. Jeff wasn't happy when I started poking him again. Mr smarty pants decided to inform me it was our decorative letters on the front doors. lol! After getting a few more hours of sleep, we decided to go to Tupelo Saturday and spend the day shopping (since it was too cold for him to be fishing). Got there and it was snowing, beautiful. It only lasted for about 30 minutes, but with the warm winter we have had, it was nice. Ended a good day with great food (Anthony's in West Point) and great friends celebrating Dori and Andy's engagement! As far as the rest of the weekend goes, we got up and of course did P90X (I am definitely ready to see the results of my aching body), then Jeff went fishing with his new Alabama rig and I spent time with my mom.


Last, I want to point out how blessed I am. I was born to the best parents, "they raised me right." I was taught manners, to believe in myself, be compassionate to everyone but most importantly to love our God. I am blessed with some great family and friends, some I wish I could of stayed in touch with better. I now can say that I was given great in-laws. They remind me so much of my own parents. Hard working, strong, will help anyone at the drop of a hat and the most loving people I have been blessed to know. I better not forget my husband, all I can say is that I am lucky! God knew what he was doing when he didn't give me exactly what I asked for, when I asked for it. Lord help me if had.

Be compassionate and help make the world a better place.

J & K

No comments:

Post a Comment