Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Countdown to Valentine's Day


I found the cutest blog, giving ideas for Valentine's Day. Well, what if we did a countdown to Valentine's Day? Here are some of the things I am going to do. SO, if my husband is reading...STOP and for all you others...keep it a secret! :)

I have been busy with work then working out after work, so my creativeness isn't as great as normal. BUT you will get the picture, and in all reality Jeff will love the fact that I took 5 minutes to do something sweet for him.

Here are some ideas I either found or came up with.



This is what I left this morning.
I went with this because his passion is bow hunting..


Yes, I have to add in some healthy treats!


This will have his favorite kind of cookies in it!
It's a Bouncy ball...yes, it's silly! But what guy doesn't like to bounce one!

His FAVORITE soft drink!







Bouncy Ball...yes, it's silly but it is the thought behind it. And seriously what guy doesn't like to bounce one of these?!









I borrowed this from another site, but do plan on leaving this one morning!

On the 14th of February, you can give that special someone a bigger gift of your choice. Either way, I can guarantee that they will appreciate the thought behind it. I have already been thanked repeatedly for Pop Rocks, who would of thought. Remember, it is the small things in life that make our life worth living.

If anything, take just ONE minute out of your day to truly acknowledge each other and the love you have for one another!

Let me know if you decide to do this and what you came up with!


2 comments:

  1. These are great, I've been looking at some like these too. Just different...not the traditional valentine's!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katy! I've been looking for a couple of weeks. I found a post on Pinterest and I knew something like this would make Jeff smile. He was very happy to get the pop rocks this morning, which in return made my heart smile!

      Delete