Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Ding, ding, DING!

Well, I must of woken up yesterday ready to go. Worked 9 hours at work, then headed and walked/jogged 2 miles and then finished with plyometrics (yes, my body feels it today). Jeff had to work 14.5 hours yesterday, so I wanted to work on my domestic skills and thought I would attempt my moms fried chicken again. Well, I have to say, it was DELISH! I think J was shocked. Even he kept giving me rave reviews, and is looking forward to leftovers for lunch. I must say that when you get it right, it sure feels good!  Not to mention I made a HOMEMADE peach cobbler this past weekend, and it was a home run, everyone loved it! Wish I would of taken a picture of it. That is all for now, just had to let you know that I finally made something that J was excited about.



Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!

1 comment:

  1. You are an excellent cook and the more you cook the better you will be at it. Keep up the good work. Mostest!

    ReplyDelete