Monday, March 12, 2012

"Where's My Cowboy Hat?"

I married the greatest man, which has a great family of his own. Trust me, I am sure I will post about everyone (in his and my family/friends) eventually. But today I will write a short blog about Jeff's (and my) cousin, Katy Williams. I met Katy a couple of years ago, and she hasn't been anything but one of the kindest people I know. Katy is very smart, creative and hard working! Every time we visit the Williams, we never want to leave! They own and operate a growing cattle business and all that entails, along with having full time jobs on top of that. Katy also makes jewelry, about to start a new adventure (which I will wait for her to announce) and is now a published children's author of "Where's My Cowboy Hat?"

I want to help her spread the word of her new book, which I have purchased and read, and would highly recommend it! Here is the link to the publishing company if you are interested in ordering one of her books! It is a great book with a great lesson for all kids!


And if you want to check out her blog, click this link! She always has the cutest blogs, along with great recipes! And we all know from my previous blogs, that I need help in that department.

I hope you all had a great weekend and that you are having a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment