Thursday, March 22, 2012

Men and Their Toys

Sorry for the delay, work has been extra busy. So, all I told you was that when I arrived home, I noticed that Jeff made a purchase while I was gone. Before I go any further, I do want to say that he has talked about it for over a year now, and once I tell you what it is I will go into deeper why.

I was so excited to see my husband Sunday, then as I am pulling up I notice there is a MOTORCYCLE sitting in the driveway. I knew he was going to look and test drive one, but didn't know he would buy one while I was gone. SURPRISE!

I must say that if that is what he truly wants then I am so happy for him. He actually sold his first one to buy my engagment ring. It was a selfless and sweet act and my ring means more to me than he will ever know. I guess that is why I got over him buying it within 15 minutes.

OH WELL, that is just one more thing for us to do as a couple. I mean who doesn't enjoy having their arms wrapped around their husband?! If so, then you may need to find the post where I talked about being a better partner. ;)


J's new ride (I will get a better one soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment