Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekend Follow up

I have hit over 1000 viewers in 3 months! I am pleased to have readers from the UK, Italy, Russia and Germany, along with the US. Thank you all for taking the time to read my personal blog and the events that happen in it.

I made it home from the bachelorette party alive! We thought we would never get back home. The drive home was shorter than the drive there, but it felt never ending! I was so excited to see Jeff, it felt like I hadn't seen him in weeks. Being at the beach without him got me thinking that I need to start planning our first vacation as a married couple.

I also got home and realized that my husband bought a toy while I was gone...that will be tomorrow's story with a picture! He was lucky that I missed him terribly. :)

Below are just several pictures from the past weekend...

Destin Beach, FL


Jennifer (drinking the signature drink I made)


The bride and I

No comments:

Post a Comment